Covid 19 Procedures
HERE IS WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Please allow us more time than usual for the grooming process. We will call you as we are finishing. New procedures on our end may make the process take a little longer.
2. Please arrive with your dog on a leash. We do not want to be HANDED your pet.
3. The salon lobby will be CLOSED to the public. We will meet you in the yard area with a mask and gloves, put our leash on and take yours off and give it back to you. The transfer of your pet will need to happen in the safety of our yard enclosure. We will not make the transfer on the sidewalk or car.
4. Payment will be done over the phone. Either at time of confirmation call or at time of completeion call, please be prepared to put a credit card on file with us. If you would like to add a tip you may do so at this time.
5. At the time of completion call please be prepared to rebook the next appointment so that we can get everyone back on schedule. We will no longer give out reminder cards so that we can limit the amount of social transfer.
6. At the time of pick up enter the yard area and please wait. If some one is already in the yard area please wait for them to pick up their pet first and then enter the yard. Please have the collar and leash with you upon return.
7. Get ready for your pet. they will be exiting the salon without any gear. If you have more than one we will send them out one at a time. If you have any questions we can be reach be reached during normal business hours even while the shutdown. We will do our part to keep everyone safe and thanks for your patience.